Wednesday 6 April 2011

All ready for the off. But not quite

The scooter is fully loaded - and it feels considerably heavier than when I did my test packing the other day - I wonder how it will handle?
I've polished my boots and I've even cut the grass (well I am going to be away for 2 weeks) so I'm ready to set off on my first leg of the journey; 116 miles, Birmingham to Bramfield (Hertford).
But wait!
Daisy is worried that I haven't eaten well enough for a 5 hour ride so she persuades me to come to the golf course cafe for a late breakfast. She's paying so how could I refuse?
The bacon and sausage smells wonderful but I think that might lay a bit heavy in the stomach so instead I opt for a healthy (?) beans and egg on toast. Right now I'd rather snooze in the sun than don a helmet and motorcycle jacket

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm yummy i went to the proverbial for breakfast this morning it was no where near as good! glad your there safe! were watching a program called "dads having a baby" and moms moaning about how fat everyone is on it! haha bet u wish you were here...
    love you lots xxx love daisy

    ReplyDelete