Saturday 9 April 2011

Lucky lucky boys (Tim)

Once again I thank my lucky stars. To ride through these winding Italian roads amongst the vineyards and blossoming trees, the snowcapped mountains and the rolling green hills really makes me realise how lucky we are to be doing this.
Most of the fast traffic was up on the autostrade so we had plenty of space to ourselves (though there were a couple of moments where I thought Scott was about to meet his maker - there are some crazy drivers who insist on overtaking on blind corners)
There were dozens of motorbikes on the SS12 and we were most certainly the slowest at about 45mph. I wondered if they might all think of us as an inconvenience as we pottered along but my mind was settled when a modern bike overtook me and the rider gave us a friendly thumbs up. People like to see the old Vespas

Someone asked me before I set off on this trip if you get a sore bum sitting in the saddle all day. Well I can report that after 11 hours of riding yesterday my bum was a bit sore today. However if I got my speed just right today I found that the vibration could give my balls a nice tickle and that tended to distract me from thinking about my bum

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps that's why Vespas are so popular with Italian girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so tickled balls no wonder u got a vespa not a lammy and did u jizz after 11hrs of ball tickling lmao

    ReplyDelete