Thursday 24 February 2011

First sight of Scottys Scoot (Tim)

Scott and I have worked together on all sorts of projects over the years and so it was great relief that I could call on him this morning to dig me out of a hole by running some postit notes over to a venue that I was working in.
And it was a great delight that agreed to do it and come on his Vespa. This was the first time I'd seen it in the flesh

I kinda new what it was going to look like, but to actually touch it and see Scott in his scooter gear really brought it home to me that our trip is a reality! I'm very excited :-)

2 things struck me;
1. He's got an electric start! I hadn't realised that before - surely that proves he's a bigger girl than I am
2. His helmet is the same colour as his ride - and that does look good. I'm starting to think my hi-viz orange helmet might be looking a bit out of place on a 20 year old powder blue scooter. Time to start thinking about a more 'in-keeping' open face helmet?

No comments:

Post a Comment