Monday 14 February 2011

What have we done? (Tim)

I like Scotty.  He's a fabulous chap.  One of the best.  We work well together.  We easily bounce ideas between us and enthusiastically build on each others visions.

But to be perfectly honest I thought he'd pussy out of this one.  I was kind of planning on egging the whole idea on, talking big, and looking cool, and then when he finally backed out of it, I could simply place all blame on him without losing any of my face.

But I seem to have rather under-estimated Scott.

Somehow we appear to have got ourselves committed to riding our Vespa PX 125's from England to Italy.  And if we pull out now, we will have wasted a good few hundred quid on the ferry crossings we've just paid for.

The travel is in 7 weeks time.  But the journey starts now

No comments:

Post a Comment