Tuesday 15 February 2011

Thinking about Luggage (Tim)

I wonder how much luggage we are going to need to take with us? And I wonder how much luggage a vespa can carry?

We are away from home for 2 weeks - what stuff are we going to need to carry with us?  Scotty never goes anywhere without his MacBook and cables for every eventuality so that's him fully loaded then - no clean pants for him.
I'd really like to take my electric toothbrush - but have I got the space?

I've been watching (and bidding) on ebay for Vespa front racks. They seem to be going at about 40 quid, though I could "buy it now" for about 60. This seems quite expensive to me for something I'm unlikely to use again (maybe)

I wonder if anyone out there would like to donate or lend one or two front racks for a couple of weeks?? Any sponsors?

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Vespa Club? They may be able to put you in touch with someone in return for you submitting an article for their mag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you options didn't include "silk pants"
    They have the advantage of:-
    1. being light
    2. folding to almost nothing
    3. being comfortable (so I hear)
    4. easily washed and dried in a sunny climate

    ReplyDelete