Thursday 7 April 2011

And I'm off! (to Hammersmith) - Scotty

Loaded up all my gear this morning after a rather late 3am beddie-byes, and took off to a client in Hammersmith, very glad it was a short trip as my packing was awful, the front bag had hardly anything in, and the rear must have been 12 kilos, the suspension was bottoming out over speed humps, it was horrible.

At De Agostini (currently doing build your own McLaren series - www.deagostini.co.uk -  I have suggested build your own Vespa partwork but nobody sounded interested!) I repacked the front bag, dropped off my homework, and left some papers and stuff there, and it made such a difference. Lost 4kg from back bag, put 2 kg on the front. Thank goodness or it was going to be a tiring journey.

1 comment:

  1. Tims scooter cost less than the complete set of "build your own mclaren. "

    ReplyDelete