Saturday 9 April 2011

Not so silly key ring after all (Scott)

As Tim mentioned previously, in the mad panic to get our scooters on the Autozug and run with luggage, helmets and full motorbike gear I managed to lose my scooter key. My only scooter key. Aaaarrrgggghhhhh. Anyway thanks to the little rubber scooter keyring, which I had intended to replace, the train guys worked out who they belonged to (only two Vespas on the train luckily! Anyway a lucky escape as busting a lock is a pain in the neck. Phew. And thank you lucky key ring, apologies for even considering getting rid of you.

We are relying a bit too much on our luck on this trip I feel!

3 comments:

  1. I have been worrying about that, and I know Liz has too! I feel more frequent blogging is required. Please stop riding to lakes, eating gelato, and generally have a smashing time, and instead concentrate on giving us live updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LizogilvieApril 09, 2011

    So relieved that you have found your key - I had one vey sleepless night
    One very tired KI Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not wishing to sound a "smarty pants" I did mention that with all the locks a spare set of keys would be a good idea and that was before you left.
    No point in having a name like TREVOR ( the retired voice of reason) without sounding smug. Pleased the train guys came up trumps.

    ReplyDelete