Thursday 7 April 2011

A good nights rest (Tim)

I awoke this morning at 6:30 to the tune of Bobby McFerrins "Don't worry, be happy" - if only Mr McFerrin knew what a challenge we had in store today.
And then much to my horror, Scott announces that he had "wankers cramp"! I think he meant that ache you get in your throttle hand and forearm from several hours of riding - but there again, you never can tell with Scott

You really couldn't fault this Stenna line ferry crossing. Great dinner last night, excellent cabin with more features than I've seen in many proper hotels AND free WiFi.... Which we are making good (panicked) use of in our final few minutes before docking to check google maps again

3 comments:

  1. Safe Journey. Remember, enjoy the trip.
    Tim, watch out for "boy racer" Scott's 68mph. It may be a better a little slower and to get there without oil under your finger nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there with you Bruv, what an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys,

    Ran in to you at the gas station in the Netherlands. Good luck during the trip to Italy. You rock!

    Cheers,

    Hubert

    ReplyDelete