Monday 4 April 2011

My excitement is building (Tim)

Scott called.  "Bloody rack doesn't fit"
Fortunately, I have a surplus of racks and so we decided to get one of the Vietmanese ones shipped down to him for tomorrow.  I boxed it up and set off to the post office.

While I was there it occurred to me that I might as well pick up some Euro currency.  How much would I need?  How much would I be happy with carrying in cash about my person?  I usually leave these details up to the wife.

I requested my money (very poor exchange rate at 1.05), and as he counted the notes out for me, Dean the cashier, asked me if I was going anywhere nice.
"I'm riding to Italy on my Vespa" I said.  I couldn't help but grin.  It suddenly hit me - I AM riding to Italy on my scooter! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment