Monday 18 April 2011

OMG (Tim)

OMG I am so tired. I don't think I've ever felt this exhausted. We have worked hard this week for CREA conference which closed yesterday afternoon. Scott has lead a team of 9 (including me) logistic "Red-jackets" - as conference logistical support our days have started at 7am (setting up the early morning yoga session) and finished at 11pm (closing down expo sessions). With conference materials and resources for 200 delegates spread across a dozen venues you can imagine how much kit we were responsible for - all of which had to be collected, collated, counted, packed and stored yesterday afternoon.
Even after our longest nights sleep yet of 7 hours we both woke up with a groan of "Oh My God :-("

But wait!

"OMG! :-)" what a primo day for setting off on our journey back home.

We are very excited to be getting back on the Vespas and especially to get riding along the Coastal roads for the first half of our leg to Allessandria - however there are mixed feelings about leaving this lovely town - I shall miss this view from my bedroom each morning

Right, time to pack and top up the 2stroke oil. I wonder if we should wash the dust and grime off the scooters or leave it accumulating for that 'traveller' look?

No comments:

Post a Comment