Wednesday 6 April 2011

The numbers (Tim)










For people who like numbers here are some;
  • Age of my scooter - 20 years old
  • I acquired the bike just over a year ago as an MOT write-off and it had laid dormant for the previous 2 years
  • Time spent breathing new life into her body and engine - 6 months
  • Time on road since the rebuild - 5 months
  • Miles covered since the rebuild - 515 (actually this is the sum total of all my motorbike road experience)
  • Weight of luggage I shall be carrying on this trip - 9 kg  (and if it is of any interest to monitor over the next couple of weeks - the food is very good at CREA Conference! - today I weigh 73kg)
  • How long have Scott and I have known each other? - 6 years
  • How many times have Scott and I have slept together? - zero
  • What lies ahead? - 1000 miles of uncharted (for us) road :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment